The South Bay Cancer Center Provides Sophisticated, Advanced Radiation Treatment Including:
External Beam Radiation Therapy
- IMRT-Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- IGRT-Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
- 3-D Conformal Therapy
- Electron Beam Therapy
At the South Bay Cancer Center, we use the most up-to-date external beam and imaging technology, including MRI and PET-fusion, to precisely deliver radiation to the cancerous tissue while sparing normal healthy tissue.
- SBRT-Stereotatic Body Radiation
- SRS-Stereotatic Radiosurgery
Stereotatic Radiosurgery delivers high doses of radiation with pinpoint accuracy to tumors near or in critical structures such as the brain and spinal cord.
- HDR-High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Partial Breast Irradiation
- Gynecological Implants
In brachytherapy, a high intensity radiation source is implanted directly into the cancerous tissue, killing it from the inside out.